Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Daniel's World.

👍👦😊🍟🍔🍦🍩🍕🍍🐆🐈🐊🐕🐬🐯🐴

  I was born in Kaitaia on 30 October. My 
Dad is Billy,  my Mum is Kathy, and my 
sister is Hermione. my Nana and Papa 
are from Panguru.  


 I'm 11 years old. I 
started Pompallier School when I was 
5 and I still go here. I was named after
Daniel Pepper who was the principal.



I like music.  Ed Sheeran and  Bob Marley. 
I play my Tv with my Ps3. I enjoy 
learning to swim and my horse is Nemo. 
I go to riding where I ride Nemo, I can stand on Nemo's back and can steer him around all by myself.  I enjoy going to the gym and visiting the town library.  

School is fun, and I have made lots of friends.







4 comments:

  1. Very nice dan pompallier is the best school ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel
    I love your blog post and I did not know you had a sister called Hermione.
    I have learned lots about you very fast! come and check out my blog when you have the time
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks poppy im glad you enjoyed my post. im going to visit your
      right now thanks.

      Delete
  3. Awesome Work Dan, You must realy love music,

    ReplyDelete