Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

foods I like to eat 

 Strawberries are red and 
sweet and shape like a heart
and it has little seeds.

chocolate is very yum and smooth and is brown. and it will taste like a cake.

banana is good for you and healthy. They are green and turn yellow when they are ready to 
eat.

fish comes from the sea.
it is good for you to eat.
you can cook it lots of different ways.
burgers. i like to have 
meat, cheese. lettuce, egg, tomato,
on my burger .

lollies are full of sugar and not good for my teeth. they are okay to eat sometimes. 

some of the things i like  are  healthy and some are not but thry are yum
!!!

3 comments:

  1. Daniel it is great to see your descriptions of the food that you eat. Sometimes I eat food that is healthy and sometimes I don't too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mrs Carey for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dan!
    I love the way you described the food that you love to eat. They are my favorite foods as well! This blog post has now made me hungry! Well done Dan!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete