Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018



My trip to see Nan


On Sunday, We went to see Nan, who is in 
hospital in Rawene. 
It was a long drive around windy roads,
We had to cross the water on the ferry , 
We drove on car right onto the ferry, it was 
really cool. There were lots of people and i felt  
like I was on a big adventure. The ferry took 
us from Kohukohu, across the water, to Rawene on the other side.
Dad Hermione and I then drove to the hospital
were Nan is. She is very sick and Mummy is
helping to look after her. 
I love my nana 
and my mum

6 comments:

  1. Daniel, sorry to hear about your Nan, I do hope she is feeling better now. I like going on the ferry too, it's pretty cool going to the top and looking down over the water, almost feels like you are flying. What's your favourite part about riding the ferry? ~Mrs Davan~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Davan, I like to wear my headphones and listen to music, while I stand and look at the water when I am on the ferry. thank you.

      Delete
  2. I hope your grandma gets better and your mum comes home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you charlie my nan is in heaven now and now my mum has come
      home thank you for reading my blog

      Delete
  3. Hi Dan
    Very sorry to hear about your Nana. I love your blog very much and I hope you have a great day today.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete