Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I went to DonnaDoLittle with some kids from Kaitaia college. and then
we saw some baby goats and some Puppys.
Their Names were Wayne Alice Jonathan .




On Labour Weekend. I Went To Panguru With My family.

At Nana and papas. I Mow The lawn with
Dad. I Helped Dad Throw The Grass
Over The Fence. My Mum Cooked Me A 
Feed Of Eggs And Mince Carrots 
Steak. It Is an old house. It Has A Farm 
With  Lot Of Cows. And My Dad Has Been 
Looking After The Cows And Calfs. I Went
To The beach With Dad and Mum and we 
went for a walk.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan!
    Oh my goodness those goats are so cute! You were so lucky to have gone to Donnadolittles animal shelter! Your blog is awesome keep up the great work!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like fun Dan seeing all the different animals.
    Your blog is awesome hope to see more excellent posts.
    Evan.

    ReplyDelete